Best Hard Gels For Nail Extensions
You must have used acrylic gels on nails in time past but wasn’t impressed with their effectiveness because they peeled or chipped too easily and too often.
Having experienced the inability of acrylic gels to remain beautiful and attractive for a long period of time, we think you need to give hard gels a trial when next you visit a manicurist or whenever you feel like adding new artificial nails to your natural ones.
In short, you’re missing something great if — as a DIY acrylic nails enthusiast or manicurist — you’re yet to try any of the highly-rated hard gels making headlines in 2022 . The use of hard gels have taken over everywhere as clients and manicurists are in love with the beauty they add to their Artificial nails.
Apart from the beauty that hard gels add to nails, they also ensure that artificial nails stayed glue to the natural nail for as long as you want it, if properly maintained.
Table of Contents
- 1 The Best Hard Gels For Your Nails
- 2 1. Young Nails False Nail Trial Synergy Gel Kit
- 3 2. Gelish Polygel Professional Nail Enhancement Master Kit
- 4 3. Anself Nail Gel
- 5 4. IBD Builder Hard Gel Clear
The Best Hard Gels For Your Nails
Having noted the listed factors, we believe you are set to go find the hard gels that possess the best packages for your nails. Why not your self from moving from one store to another searching for the best hard gel products? Just go through our list of top four hard gels that are definitely good for your nails.
Whether you’re a professional or not, all products in the list are known for their easy-to-use feature. So, you have nothing to worry about. Below is a quick rundown of the list:
- Young Nails False Nail Trial Synergy Gel Kit
- Gelish PolyGel Professional Nail Enhancement Master Kit
- Anself Nail Gel
- IBD Builder Hard Gel Clear
If you are looking for a sticky gel that will last long on your nails, then, Young Nail False Synergy Gel must come first to your mind as it possesses a very thick and sticky gel. It will surely give your nail a very beautiful outlook whenever you’re done applying it.
Young Synergy Gels is one of the hard gels that can stay on your nails for close to three weeks without chipping or cracking, thanks to its consistent sticky nature. Specifically, Young Nails False Synergy gels will stay for minimum of 19 days without any trace of damage or destruction.
According to Amazon’s price tag, this product is very affordable. You won’t have to break the bank to get it as it is among the least expensive hard gels you can come across in 2019.
You don’t have to be a professional to get the best out of this product because it is very easy to use. Once you apply it to your nails, design it to suit your taste. Curing comes next using either LED Light or UV lamp, and you’re done!
This product is packaged in a pot and you’re expected to take the quantity you need whenever you want to use it. The synergy gel also comes with a Trial Kit which consists of concealer pink gel, white sculpture gel, protein bond, build gel, finish gel and Base gel.
- It’s time-saving as you can cure all nails at once, thanks to its sticky nature.
- It is easy to use.
- Its stickiness can be frustrating as you might find it difficult to get your needed amount from the pot (it’s container)
- The quantity of its trial kit is a bit to small. You can only use for it 10-15 manicures.
Are you a professional looking forward to becoming one of the most sought-after manicurists in the world by 2020? If yes, this product is a must for you because it will help your reputation grow. Gelish Polygel is designed to make natural or artificial nails looks healthy and beautiful, thanks to its wonderful formulas. Using this hard gel on your customer’s nails will surely make them want to come back for more of your services because they will be impressed with the new appearance of their nails. Though the gel is not as sticky as the first product on the list, you will surely enjoy its effectiveness on your acrylic or artificial nails.
The product’s durability is never in doubt as we can categorically tell you that it last for 25 days without crack or peel. This is because of the quality ingredients it contains which doesn’t give room for solvent and other external factors that could act against its lifespan.
It is a bit expensive when compared to the Young Nails Synergy Gel, but you stand to derive much pleasure and comfort from its quality services and its effectiveness.
Though it is mainly created for Nail Technicians, an individual with laudable experience in the nail-fixing or nail-beautifying industry can use the product. It is easy to use as it sticks on nails before curing, thereby giving you much time to give your nails a desirable design.
Unlike many hard gels which are stored in a pot, Gelish Polygel is in a tube. It is every easy to get the quantity you need at a particular time, all you need to do is just press the tube.
The Gelish Polygel also comes with a Master kit which consists of some important tools that improves the quality and efficiency of the product. These include: Two sheer shades of different colors, Two opaque shades of different colors, 240 mL of Slip Solution, and Brush.
- It is highly effective
- It is easy to fetch from the tube
- Its price tag is quite on the high side.
- It is mostly used by professionals only.
Are you looking for a hard gel that will make your nails look charming in glamorous events? Then, Anself Nail gel is the best solution to your quest. The possession of 36 colors gives you the opportunity to choose the color that best suit the occasion you want to attend. It is very portable as it weighs just 0.44oz, and you can carry it with you to any occasion if the need arises.
The durability of this hard gel is non-negotiable and unquestionable whether you apply it on natural nails, artificial nails or UV nails. This means that the product will remain effective and attractive for many weeks without cracking or chipping irrespective of the nail you’re using it on.
Getting this product won’t force you into touching your savings because it is very cheap and affordable. According to Amazon’s price tag, it is one of the cheapest hard gels in town.
If there’s one thing i enjoy most about this product, it’s the easy-to-use feature. Anself Nail Gel is so easy to use that everyone — including amateurs — will apply it on their nails without errors or mistakes. The product is formulated with non-toxic ingredients, so, it has no adverse effect on your nails and your overall health.
Follow the user’s guidelines that comes with the product package to know how to explore its easy-to-use feature if you’re using it for the first time.
Though the product is one big-sized container, every color has its own jar. The colors are properly packaged in order to prevent the jar from opening.
- It’s easy to use and it gives you multiple options to choose from.
- It is affordable
- It possesses a slight smell which could be unpleasant to sensitive individuals.
- It doesn’t come with brushes and other important kits.
This product is suitable for people who want to see their natural nails grow with an incredible speed, and if you fall into this category your quest is adequately settled. With IBD Nail Builder, your nails will grow healthy, beautiful and charming to everyone who sees them.
This is not one of the gels that will get damaged in less than a week. On the contrary, you should expect the gel to stay glue to your nails for close to 18 days.
The product is sold at a reasonable and affordable price. You can get it without experiencing financial problems afterwards.
IBD Nail builder has a very easy way of applying it to your nails. Whether professional or not, the gel can be used by everyone who carefully read and understand the user’s guidelines.
The product is well-packaged in a very attractive case. The case consist of the gel — which is inside a pot — and a professional kit that makes its application very easy.
The kit is made up of diverse nail-beautifying tools such as user’s guide, Clear Gel of multiple colors; Ultra Builder Gel, Pink Builder Gel, Gel Polish, Gel glue, Gel Brush, Nail Wipes and cuticle Pushers.
- It’s relatively cheap
- It doesn’t require much techniques before you can use it.
- The case is easy to carry with you to any occasion or events.
- It’s not as durable as other hard gels
- Gel can easily flood your cuticles if not properly applied, no thanks to its slipping nature
What’s All About Hard Gels And Why They Are Best For Your Nails?
Hard gels are also referred to as traditional or standard gels which contain different formulas, including monomers and some ingredients, that enhance their ability to stay glue to your natural nails. The ingredients present in hard gels also allow the nail polish to beautify your nails and equally make them look more healthier than ever.
Hard gels possesses different layers, and each layer undergoes polymerization (or curing) procedure using a LED Light or UV Lamp. This curing process makes the gels too hard for solvent to penetrate or destroy.
Hard gels have tough and impermeable surface which is one of the reasons why solvents have zero power or effects on their durability. Most hard gels are odorless because they do not possess monomer of any quantity. Hard gels are flexible and reliable enhancements that give your artificial nails a very gorgeous, and natural-looking beauty.
Going for a hard gel will surely save your nails from getting chipped or peeled too easily. It will equally save you from spending on acrylic gels from time to time. Your artificial nails will be perfectly and beautifully attached to the natural ones without any fear of being removed sooner than expected.
What To Consider Before Choosing a Hard Gel Product :
Having seen the importance of hard gels, i believe you would want to get one as soon as possible. However, it is important you consider some factors before you choose a hard gel product of your choice. These factors include:
- Durability Of The Product: Though all hard gels are expected to last long on your nails, you can’t take away the fact that there could be counterfeit or fake version of hard gels in the market. Hence, you must take your time to confirm the durability and the effectiveness of any hard gel product you intend buying.
- Affordability: This is more or less like an advice as it’s important not to spend all of your earnings on expensive hard gel products. You should go for gels that are within your purchasing power. You can get a perfect and quality hard gel for just $20 or more, depending on your financial status.
- Usability: Another factor to consider before buying any hard gel product is its usability or its easy-to-use feature. Some gels contain ingredients that can be handled by professionals only, while some hard gels can be handled by every individual who has little knowledge about nails and their polish or kits. As a mere acrylic nail lover, it is advisable you go for gels that are very easy and simple to use.
- Product Package: This is one of the things you need to consider before going for a hard gel of your choice. Some hard gel packages contain only the gel, while some consist diverse nail kits such as nail filers, nail separator, nail brushes, cutters and cuticles. You must take time to know the tools present in product’s package before buying it.
Our Final Remarks
It’s one thing to buy an awesome product, and it’s another thing to know how to make it look attractive on your nails. This is why we’re advising you to go for a hard gel that will perfectly suit your taste and make your nails look attractive when you apply them. However, don’t forget to go for the most affordable ones depending on your financial capabilities.
Regina chinyere . Am your regular Dermatologist with 8 years of experience, you can contact me on any of my social media accounts
eczemaskincares is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Additionally, eczemaskincares.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.