Are you searching for the best eczema treatment? If yes then you are at the right article.
As bacteria and fungi gets use to the normal normal drugs we use on them they tend to producing enzymes that is resistance to well known antibiotics and therapy.
Repeating medication constantly without any signs of relief really pose a lot of challenges to us human.No matter how eczema proves stubborn to eliminate that should not make you lose hope or think maybe your case is different.
Am going to give some new method that have really proven effective in dealing with eczema once and for all.
skin care at home
there are certain routines one can subject him or her self to and still have positive outlook or result so let’s take a look at some of them :
- moisturizer : Do you know that applying moisturizer daily can reduce most of the itching you experience most night? yes it does in fact oil that has more oil in them has proven to be the best option to control itching. Please note that not all moisturizer are idea for treating eczema, there are some that works best than others while some can even be counterproductive so while choosing your moisturizer look for brands that are free from fragrance and other harmful chemicals that can damage or cause irritation on your skin.
- Avoid alcohol:alcohol or anything related to tobacco can depress your immune system thereby leaving you open to bacteria which naturally your body would have ward off with you even knowing. Also avoid alcohol based cleanser
- Avoid irritant: Always be on the watch out for anything that is capable of causing irritation. certain detergents, soaps and fragrance to cause irritation and inflammation, so why choosing your brand always check the content use in producing them to see if they contain any harmful or harsh chemicals.
- stress : finally you must stay off stress, take much sleep as you can, anything that will cause stress to you please avoid them for the time being.
- A warm water bath: if you can’t have a cold water bath then you should avoid extremely hot water no matter the weather condition. hot water have the ability to dry out your skin. don’t forget to make use of gentle cleanser and while applying this make use of a scrubber that is also gentle. Finally make use of soft towels to wipe your body
- chose your cloths wisely: Avoid cotton and synthetic fibers that are capable of causing irritation. most people don’t wash their newly bought dress, this is very bad at this time you are battling with eczema, always wash your new clothes before you put them on.
creams that helps relieve eczema
1 cream : in a situation where you have tried several types of medication but you didn’t see any improvement then you should use cream;this is an anti inflammatory cream that helps minimize your body immune system. The main aim is to slow down or possibly stop the growth of eczema.
Apply this cream to your body gently deliberately reduce your
If you have cancer or a weak immune system please don’t take this medication you can see the side effects here
2 ointment : this ointment works like cream, it minimize the immune system, it should be applied at least twice a day over some weeks to get the desired results. If you have weak immune system its advisable not to go for this as it might be counterproductive.
3.crisaborole: this is another type of medication that has proven effective for the relief of eczema. What it does it to stop the release of protein that are inflammatory I’m nature
Antibiotics:when you scratch your self too much your skin get broken which makes it easy for bacteria to hide under which can trigger infections in the long run.
antibiotics helps to relieve excessive itching and help also for long lasting sleep. But this medication should be taken with the full knowledge of your doctor.
Regina Uwalaka. Am your regular Dermatologist with 8 years of experience, you can contact me on any of my social media accounts
eczemaskincares is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Additionally, eczemaskincares.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.