EltaMD UV Clear Facial Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 46
Type: Physical/ Mineral Sunscreen | Broad Spectrum: UVA and UVB protection | SPF: 46| Dimension: 1.6 x 1.6 x 1.5 inches | Weight: 1.44 ounces | Color: White and Red
If you are an oily skin beauty, this travel-size friendly sunscreen is perfect for you. Designed with oily skin people in mind, this sunscreen unleashes the power of hyaluronic acid and lactic acid on your stunningly oily skin.
While hyaluronic acid is a great moisturizing element, lactic acid helps get rid of pores and shine on your skin as it is absolutely oil free.
People with sensitive skin can also subscribe to using this travel size sunscreen whenever they go on a trip that exposes them to the sun.
As a result of its calming and protective effect on both sensitive and acne-prone/ oily skin, it keeps your skin looking healthy.
With this sunscreen as a companion, they do not have to worry or bother about breaking out etc as the EltaMD sunscreen is a trusted friend in sunny times.
The zinc oxide ingredient in this facial sunscreen qualifies it as a mineral/physical sunscreen and that makes it healthy for not sensitive and oily skin type.
It should also be noted that this sunscreen is fragrance free and when applied properly with other sun protection techniques, you are bound to be protected from skin cancer, hyper pigmentation, loss of skin elasticity etc.
The ingredients present in this sunscreen are: The active Ingredients are 9.0% of Zinc Oxide and 7.5% of Octinoxate.
The inactive Ingredients include: Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Direction on how to make use of EltaMD UV Clear Facial Sunscreen
Except your dermatologist prescribes otherwise, the general application of the EltaMD sunscreen follows quite the usual normal pattern of application of most sunscreens.
15 minutes before stepping out in the sun, apply EltaMD facial sunscreen on your face evenly.
Ensure that you do not miss a spot. You can time yourself for 15 minutes after applying the sunscreen on your face so that you know when to hit the road.
If you are going to soak your skin inside water, ensure you apply a water-resistant sunscreen on your skin to protect your skin against the sun’s harmful rays.
More so, re-apply this EltaMD facial sunscreen every 2 hours to keep the protection against the sun high.
- The EltaMD facial sunscreen contains properties that calms and protects oily skin, sensitive skin as well as skin type that’s prone to rosacea and acne.
- It has 9.0% transparent zinc oxide which makes it a mineral or natural sunscreen that’s healthy for the skin types it was designed for
- It has the ability to make your skin look healthy and it is all thanks to the combination of niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid.
- It contains antioxidants that are healthy for the facial skin.
- It is oil and fragrance free.
- Crafted with sensitive skin in mind, this facial sunscreen is sensitivity-free.
- It lacks paraben.
- It offers maximum protection against UVA/UVB sun rays.
- It leaves no white cast on your skin.
- It boosts collagen in the skin.
- It helps brighten your skin tone, making it look healthy.
- It has a calming effect on the skin.
- It gets rid of hyperpigmentation.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties which is great for sensitive skin type.
- You need to be careful of the seller you buy it from. If you can’t buy it directly from the company, order one for yourself from Amazon.
Regina chinyere . Am your regular Dermatologist with 8 years of experience, you can contact me on any of my social media accounts
eczemaskincares is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Additionally, eczemaskincares.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.